- New book from The Folio Society [London, 2018]
- Illustrated by David Lupton
- The first illustrated edition of Ursula K. Le Guin’s masterpiece
- Described by Margaret Atwood as ‘one of the literary greats’ and by Stephen King as ‘a literary icon’, Ursula K. Le Guin stands as a colossus in the field of speculative fiction. The Left Hand of Darkness won multiple awards, including the Hugo for best novel, making Le Guin the first woman to win it; appropriate indeed, given that her extraordinary novel of betrayal, loyalty, love and survival was to change the conversation about gender for ever.
- Bound in printed and blocked cloth; Set in Poliphilus; 288 pages; Integrated title double-page spread and 14 black & white integrated illustrations; Printed endpapers; Printed slipcase with spot UV varnish; 9½˝ x 6¼˝